I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last posting! My sincere apologies for this! As I sit here, I'm realizing just how much I've missed typing and talking with you! Boy, have things been busy...the hill country kitchen is one happening hot spot, that's for sure! Between baking, roasting, sautéing, and chopping...the hill country kitchen has also been transformed into a formulation lab, lol! I've been busy formulating, developing and creating new luxurious lotions for your skin....let's just call it good nutritious skin food!
Here's a sneak peak at my latest:
A lotion gentle enough for daily use, yet loaded with anti aging power? Wow! You will want to apply this lotion from head to foot – fall in love with this rich and penetrating skin food! This lotion glides on leaving delicate skin soothed and moisturized. In small handmade batches, I infuse Calendula flowers in high quality extra virgin olive oil to boost this crème with vitality. Formulated for daily use and perfect for people who wash hands often and need their skin to stay nourished and moisturized throughout the day. Jojoba and Calendula complement one another in this skin enhancing formula that is effective and gentle enough for face and neck. Gentle fragrance of sweet orange blossoms and hints of vanilla make this lotion a must have wherever you go. You’ll love this lotion so much; you’ll want one for the vanity, kitchen sink, and office desk!
• Calendula is an effective skin soother and moisturizer. Calendula addresses dry, irritated and damaged skin as well as reduces inflammation and soothes skin disorders.
• Jojoba oil has superb ability to penetrate the skin leaving no greasy residue. Jojoba is most like the natural sebum our skin produces making this a natural way to moisturize and protect our skin. It is high in anti-oxidants and helps relieve many skin irritations.
• Mango butter enhances this lotion by offering essential fatty acids and beneficial moisturizing properties… so luxurious!
• Shea butter is derived from the vegetable fat of the Karite Tree. Shea forms a breathable, water-resistant layer on the skin and has wonderful moisturizing properties.
• Aloe Vera soothes and cools skin with its healing juice and gel. Aloe has anti-inflammatory properties and effectively healing various skin conditions. Gently soothes angry skin.
• This lotion smells soft, sweet and light. Hints of vanilla and orange.
Is your skin craving this?? I can tell you, it is so delicious your skin will just eat it up. Find this listing on Poppy Swap - I can whip up a handmade batch just for you :)
3 months ago